HRT ARC Belt
HRT ARC BELT
The HRT ARC Belt is an innovative, rigid, lightweight, low-profile first line belt system. Its laser cut woven polymer Tegris core offers an unparalleled strength to weight ratio and is contoured which conforms to the body for maximum comfort. The laser cut sleeve system enables the user to achieve the perfect fit with the largest size adjustment range in the industry. The HRT ARC Belt pairs perfectly with our HRT ARC Mag Pouches but will accept any MOLLE style pouches and accessories you may have. The Tegris core is made from woven polymer and the sleeves are laminated 500/1000 Denier Cordura. All belts include a G Hook. As always, it’s backed by our LIFETIME Warranty.
- Fully ambidextrous with contoured polymer core shapes the belt to fit your body
- Industry’s largest adjustment range for each size variant (3 sizes, 9+ inch each, 26-48 inches)
- Laser cut woven polymer Tegris core offers unmatched strength-to-weight ratio
- Naturally hydrophobic for maritime operations or not take on additional weight under inclement weather
- No “dead space” for MOLLE mounting positions: MOLLE sleeve can be moved in 1.5” inclement, so MOLLE slots will always be available right by the buckle
- Fully reversible for right or left-handed shooters
- Built-in accessory slots accept various carabiners for accessory (such as glove) management
- 500/1000 Laminated Denier Cordura laser cut sleeves
- Mil-spec webbing
- Skin-safe hook Velcro
- Fully MOLLE Compatible
- User replaceable buckle (G Hook comes standard)
- Compatible with our optional inner belt
- LIFETIME Warranty
Sizing Recommendations for ARC Belt
- Run a tailor’s tape ON TOP of your inner belt (or over your pants if not using inner belt), and correspond your measurement to the following:
- Small/Medium: 26-36″
- Medium/Large: 32-42″
- Large/XL: 38-48″
- Note: inner belt not included unless added
Sizing Recommendations for Inner Belt
- Run a tailor’s tape around your waist, and correspond your measurement to the following:
- Small: 27-31″
- Medium: 31-35″
- Large: 35-39″
- XL: 39-43″
Installation Instructions can be found here: Instructions
***HRT Products usually ship in 5-10 business days. If items are back ordered we will notify you in 2 business days with an updated lead time.***
WHY BUY HRT?
You get the highest quality product at an affordable price.
We listen to our customers and the market needs to bring useful innovative products.
We delivery a high level of customer service to our customers.
HRT products are backed by the best warranty in the Industry,
If you receive a product with manufacturing or materials defects, shoot us an email and we’ll make it right. We’re here for the long haul and want you to get a lifetime of use out of your gear. This applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. We are committed to our customers. We know that you demand high-quality and durable products that aren’t going to fail when needed most. That’s why we stand behind our products and offer a Lifetime Warranty.